Our most popular fishing raft, the NRS Otter 142 provides the interior space, cargo capacity and maneuverability sportsmen demand. These characteristics also make it an excellent crew paddling craft.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 20" tubes and a 6'6" width keep the Otter 142 floating high and maneuvering swiftly whether you're pursuing world-class trout fishing or Class IV whitewater.
- Add an NRS Fishing Frame to make this the ultimate inflatable fishing boat.
- Add an optional third thwart to easily take on 6-8 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- High-density polyurethane armor on the bottoms of the tubes slides over rocks in low water and protects your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 7-year retail warranty, 4-year commercial.
|Series: ||Otter |
|Length: ||14' |
|Width: ||6' 6" |
|Weight: ||118 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||20" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||30.5" |
|Stern Kick: ||30.5" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||6 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||Pennel Orca |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||41/1100 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||41/1100 |
|Number of D-rings: ||12 |
|Number of Handles: ||4 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||37" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||60" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||82" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||7 Years Retail, 4 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.