Load the Otter Livery 106 with six paddlers or rig a small rowing frame and get ready to handle the rapids. At 10’5” long and 4’11, this versatile raft is narrow enough for technical streams and tight fishing holes with space for the extra guest or gear bag without feeling cramped. Built with the highest quality materials and backed by the NRS Rock Solid Guarantee.
- Constructed with 41oz./1100 denier premium Pennel Orca® fabric.
- Standard floor allows water weight to help power the Livery through larger features.
- Two Pennel Orca handles, front and rear, for easy loading, transport and storage.
- HD40 gum chafer on the bottom helps the boat slide over rocks.
- Six air chambers: floor, three-chamber tubes and thwarts.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Six stainless steel 2" D-rings give tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Seven-year limited warranty (Four-year commercial).
|Series: ||Otter Livery |
|Length: ||10' 5" |
|Width: ||4' 11" |
|Weight: ||62 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||18" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||24" |
|Stern Kick: ||24" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||4 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||No |
|Type of Material: ||Pennel Orca |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||41/1100 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||41/1100 |
|Number of D-rings: ||6 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||26" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||48" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||65" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||7 Years Retail, 4 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.