When your rafting hobby becomes a passion, it's time to consider the outfitter-grade NRS E-150. This super burly 15' raft is ideal for extended multiday floats or tackling serious whitewater with a crew.
- 20" tubes and 7' width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 94" maximum frame length gives you room to pack everything, including the kitchen sink.
- Pile in up to 11 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage high-density polyurethane floor armor slides over rocks in low water and protects your floor and tubes from wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-150 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Series: ||Expedition |
|Length: ||15' |
|Width: ||7' |
|Weight: ||153 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||20" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||29" |
|Stern Kick: ||29" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||7 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||Pennel Orca |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||48/1670 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||48/1670 |
|Number of D-rings: ||14 |
|Number of Handles: ||6 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||45" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||66" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||94" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.