Whether you're searching for big thrills, big fish or multiday miles the 13'9" NRS E-139D Dodger XL fills the bill. The diminishing-tube design creates a splashy, wave-punching ride and extra cargo space. Rowing or paddling, this is one artful Dodger!
- Modeled after the original Riken design, 19" side tubes taper to 17.5" at the bow and stern.
- Tapered "diminishing" tubes provide more interior cargo room, increased splash, easier paddling and excellent wave-punching ability.
- Lower rocker provides a splashy, fun ride and a larger sight picture for the fisherman.
- The seven end-panel design of our diminishing tube rafts opens up more cargo room in the bow and stern compartments. However, if you want to maximize frame length, you can safely run frame side rails out partway onto the first up-kick panels. In Specs we give you both Flat Area Length and Maximum Frame Length measurements.
- With all three thwarts installed, easily take on 8-9 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage high-density polyurethane floor armor slides over rocks in low water and protects your floor and tubes from wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-139D a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Series: ||Expedition |
|Length: ||13' 9" |
|Width: ||6' 7" |
|Weight: ||139 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||19" |
|Diminishing Tube Diameter: ||17.5" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||3 |
|Bow Kick: ||28" |
|Stern Kick: ||28" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||8 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||Pennel Orca |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||48/1670 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||48/1670 |
|Number of D-rings: ||14 |
|Number of Handles: ||6 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||40" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||60" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||76" |
|Flat Area Length: ||68" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.