The NRS MaverIK II Inflatable Kayak features the legendary performance and durability of the MaverIK I, but with room for two paddlers. You can also paddle it solo for extra cargo space and stability.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- With an extended waterline and high rocker angles, this boat tracks like a champ without feeling sluggish.
- 11" tubes and a 35.5" width make the MaverIK II extremely stable, and the 12'5" length provides excellent wave riding ability.
- Folds compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Self-bailing floor lets you leave that coffee can at home.
- The inflatable thwart seats are glued in for reliable, stable comfort.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
Repair kit included.
|Length: ||12' 5" |
|Width: || 35.5" |
|Weight: ||46 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||11" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||18" |
|Stern Kick: ||18" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||5 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||Pennel Orca |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||41/1100 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||41/1100 |
|Number of D-rings: ||2 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.