Hike it in to access remote waters, tow it behind and wade shallow streams or stalk the finger lakes, the ultra-lightweight Riffle Packraft inflates and deflates quickly, making it easier than ever to Catch the Adventure™. An open design and D-ring attachments give easy access to tackle and flies when wading or paddling.
- The full-length inflatable floor design increases buoyancy and stability.
- Reinforcements inside the bow protect against the wear and tear of heavy-duty wading boots.
- Inflatable seat and backrest provide stability and rigidity when the flats turn to riffles.
- TIZIP® stern closure creates fully waterproof, easy-to-access storage and decreases inflation time.
- Self-bailing floor continually releases water, increasing maneuverability in splashier waters.
- Highly durable PVC-free nylon has an internal and external TPU coating, increasing air retention in case of abrasion.
- TPU-coated nylon is easily repairable, extending product life.
- Overlapping, heat-welded seams are further sealed with interior taping, to create an incredibly strong mechanical bond for fail-proof air retention.
- Ultralight nylon D-rings provide secure attachment points for on-water essentials.
- Includes packraft, inflation bag, compression strap and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty; one-year retail warranty for TIZIP closure.
|Weight (Raft only): ||10 lbs (160 oz) |
|Weight (Raft + Seat): ||12 lbs (192 oz) |
|Tube Material: ||420D nylon, dual TPU coated (PVC free) |
|Bottom Material: ||840D nylon, dual TPU coated (PVC free) |
|Floor Material: ||150D nylon, TPU coated (PVC free) |
|Seat Material: ||150D Polyester, TPU coated (PVC free) |
|Series: ||Packraft |
|Length: ||8' |
|Width: || 39" |
|Tube Diameter: ||11" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||1 |
|Valve Type: ||Bravo |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Includes: || |
- Repair kit
- Inflation bag
- Compression strap
|Features: || |
- Internally taped, RF-welded Seams
- Waterproof storage compartment with TIZIP SuperSeal closure
- Easily repairable for increased product life; repair kit included