When a rescue mission requires a large crew, a ton of gear, or both, the NRS R140 Rescue Raft is your top choice. Large and stable enough for the roughest conditions, the R140 remains agile and responsive with a paddle crew or oarsman.
- Constructed with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam-welding technology, results in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert and 7.75" x 10.5" drop-stitch thwarts inflate to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat the stiff and responsive performance needed in unpredictable scenarios.
- Four outer chambers, drop-stitch floor and two thwarts provide plenty of flotation in the event of an accident.
- Each inflation chamber has a pressure relief valve to prevent damage from over inflation. This allows you to keep the boat inflated without worrying about blown baffles
- Frame wear patches protect the top of the tubes, while extra material reinforces the bottoms of the side tubes.
- 22 D-rings and 16 handles provide lots of options for gear tiedown and portaging.
- Features floor slots and intentional D-ring placements to suspend the boat and lower into position.
- Foot cups and interior handles give stable anchoring for crew members in rough conditions.
- Can accommodate eight paddlers. Alternatively, you can rig it with a rowing frame and motor mount for an outboard.
- The Batten Attachment Thwart system lets you easily remove the thwarts.
- The 4" floor insert is enclosed in a zippered floor pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier PVC on top.
- Outside reflective patches, hi-vis fabric and logos stand out on the water and alert casualties and the public to your mission.
- Top-quality Leafield inflation valves and pressure relief valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- Repair Kit and High-Pressure inflation pump included with the R140.
- 3-Year Warranty.
|Series: ||Rescue |
|Length: ||14' 1" |
|Width: ||7' 3" |
|Weight: ||167 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||22" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||3 |
|Bow Kick: ||30" |
|Stern Kick: ||30" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||8 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 & D7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||52/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||52/2000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||68/4000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||22 |
|Number of Handles: ||16 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||43" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||66" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||83" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
|Includes: || |
- NRS Super 2 Pump
- 8 foot cups
|Features: || |
- All chambers have pressure relief valves
- Slots in floor and D-ring placement to allow webbing insertion for lowering