$1345 86138.04.100 The Heron SUP Board gives adventure anglers a stable platform with endless rigging capabilities. From skinny backwaters to hike-in honey holes, we shaped this board with the stability to sight fish, land fish and Catch the Adventure™ without sacrificing paddling performance.
- IST™ (Integrated Shaping Technology) uses multiple air chambers to create a unique shape, purpose-built for SUP fishing.
- 'True Balance' is the culmination of all IST Series designs and materials resulting in unparalleled stiffness, performance, stability and durability.
- Z/Blend Core™ is an innovative construction method that uses woven, rather than knit, drop stitch, making the Heron 20% stiffer, yet 15% lighter than previous boards.
- Inflates to 20 PSI for unmatched rigidity.
- IST Concave design uses three chambers to create concavity on the rails, which channels water back toward the fin for a cleaner flow of water and more efficient and quieter ride.
- The V-Hull design uses IST to create a V shape to the nose of the board for enhanced speed and tracking when touring.
- The DropDeck™ enhances stability by raising the deck rails to maintain volume and dropping the deck to lower the paddler’s center of gravity.
- Textured EVA foam deck pad for superior traction when wet.
- Other True Balance design features include double sidewalls for maximum durability and the QuickClick™ fin system for customizing your set-up.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Two YakAttack® accessory mounts on the side tubes, perfect for rod holders, a third accessory mount on the center deck pad and a fourth accessory pad toward the nose.
- Bungee deck rigging on the nose helps secure coolers and tackle boxes, while six D-rings on the tail are configured to customize additional rigging.
- Three handles for hauling solo or with a buddy; neoprene-wrapped center handle for paddler comfort.
- Stainless-steel D-ring leash attachment to ensure your board is always connected to you for safe flotation.
- Top-quality Bravo inflation/deflation valve has a smaller footprint, allowing the deflated board to roll tighter.
- Includes a high-pressure Super Pump II (with pressure gauge) one Touring fin, one Grass fin, travel backpack and repair kit.
|Dimensions:||11' x 39" W x 6" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||100-300 lbs.|
|Material:||PVC outer; Z/Blend woven polyester drop-stitch core|
|Number of D-rings:||6 PVC |
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|