$695 86144.01.100 The Tour-Lite SUP Board is a budget-friendly option for stand-up paddlers who crave tracking and efficiency. The perfect shape for fitness training or overnight touring, plus it packs small for maximum portability. A streamlined design cuts costs, prioritizing stiffness and performance with our Z/Blend™ Core construction.
- Z/Blend Core™ is an innovative construction method that uses woven, rather than knit, drop stitch, making Tour-Lite 20% stiffer, yet 15% lighter than previous boards.
- A single-chamber design with double sidewalls to enhance durability.
- Top-quality Bravo inflation/deflation valve has a smaller footprint, allowing the deflated board to roll tighter.
- Inflates to 20 PSI for unmatched rigidity.
- Textured EVA foam deck pad for added traction when wet.
- Four attachment points on the nose and four on the tail for personalized rigging options, plus a single D-ring on the tail for attaching a leash.
- Features the QuickClick™ fin system for easily swapping fins.
- A single, neoprene-wrapped center handle for paddler comfort and easy hauling.
- Includes a high-pressure Super Pump II (with pressure gauge) one Touring fin, travel backpack and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
|Dimensions:||110: 11' x 30" x 5" |
126: 12'6" x 32" x 6"
|Weight:||110: 13 lbs |
126: 16.6 lbs
|Volume:||110: 234 L |
126: 348 L
|Paddler Size Range:||110: 100 - 215 lbs |
126: 100 - 250 lbs
|Material:||PVC outer; Z/Blend woven polyester drop-stitch core|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Warranty:||1 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|