$675 86145.01.100 The X-Lite SUP Board is a budget-friendly option for stand-up paddlers who want to paddle a little bit of everything. The beginner-friendly design dominates flat water with the capabilities to handle easy surf and light river running, too. A streamlined design cuts costs, prioritizing stiffness and performance with our Z/Blend™ Core construction.
- The NRS Lite series stand-up paddleboards increase accessibility to the sport by giving paddlers an incredibly lightweight board at a budget-conscious price that doesn’t sacrifice performance.
- Z/Blend Core™ is an innovative construction method that uses woven, rather than knit, drop stitch, making the X-Lite 20% stiffer, yet 15% lighter than previous boards.
- A single-chamber design with double sidewalls to enhance durability.
- Textured EVA foam deck pad for added traction when wet.
- Top-quality Bravo inflation/deflation valve has a smaller footprint, allowing the deflated board to roll tighter.
- Inflates to 20 PSI for unmatched rigidity.
- Features the QuickClick™ fin system for easily swapping fins.
- Four attachment points on the nose for bungee rigging, plus one D-ring on the tail to attach a leash.
- A single, neoprene-wrapped center handle for paddler comfort and easy hauling.
- Includes a high-pressure Super Pump II (with pressure gauge) one Touring fin, travel backpack and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
|Dimensions:||100: 10' x 31" x 5" |
108: 10'8" x 34" x 6"
110: 11' x 36 x 6"
|Weight:||100: 13.2 lbs |
108: 15.6 lbs
110: 17 lbs
|Volume:||100: 234 L |
108: 338 L
110: 369 L
|Paddler Size Range:||100: 90 - 190 lbs |
108: 150 - 250 lbs
110: 175 - 275 lbs
|Material:||PVC outer; Z/Blend woven polyester drop-stitch core|
|Number of D-rings:||4 PVC |
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Warranty:||1 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|