$695 86146.01.100 Designed for maximum stability and beginner fun, the Fletcher SUP Board is the perfect introductory board for kids and teens. The streamlined design cuts parent costs without sacrificing quality or performance, letting youth confidently grow their stand-up paddling skills.
- Z/Blend Core™ is an innovative construction method that uses woven, rather than knit, drop stitch, making the Fletcher 20% stiffer, yet 15% lighter than previous boards.
- A single-chamber design with double sidewalls to enhance durability.
- Inflates to 20 PSI for unmatched rigidity.
- Features the QuickClick™ fin system for easily swapping fins.
- Three QuickClick fin boxes give the paddler room to progress with a variety of fin setups from flatwater to the river to surf.
- Three center deck handles help swimmers remount the board and make solo hauling easy.
- Textured EVA foam deck pad for added traction when wet.
- Nose deckline configurations let paddlers securely rig a day bag while an additional stainless-steel D-ring leash attachment on the tail ensure your board is always connected to you for safe flotation.
- Top-quality Bravo inflation/deflation valve has a smaller footprint, allowing the deflated board to roll tighter.
- Includes a high-pressure Super Pump II (with pressure gauge) one Touring fin, travel backpack and repair kit.
|Dimensions:||9' 2" L x 30" W x 5" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||50-120 lbs.|
|Material:||PVC outer; Z/Blend woven polyester drop-stitch core|
|Number of D-rings:||4 PVC |
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|