The STAR Starlite 12 Standard Floor Raft is the basic workhorse for many commercial outfitters due to its proven design, easy maintenance and incredible durability. The Starlite series boats are built to handle the everyday abuse of commercial rafting but have won the hearts of private boaters, too.
- Five-panel symmetrical raft construction with four tube air chambers.
- 4000 denier PVC floor is the thickest in the industry.
- Starlite series floors are raised 4" to prevent drag and improve tracking.
- Overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape, 1000 denier top wear patches, and a 1 mm polyurethane wear patch on the bottom ensures long-lasting durability.
- Heat welded inner seams result in better air retention and hand glued outer seams deliver optimal strength for unmatched durability.
- Features two removable 14" diameter thwarts with Quik-E attachment system.
- Six double reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings for tying down gear.
- Two reinforced nylon handles makes hauling the raft easier.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Standard floor.
- 5-year retail warranty; 3-year commercial.
|Series: ||Starlite |
|Length: ||11' 11" |
|Width: || 72" |
|Weight: ||80 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||18" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||27" |
|Stern Kick: ||27" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||6 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||No |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||39/1000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||62/4000 |
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material: ||39/1000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||1mm TPU |
|Number of D-rings: ||6 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||36" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||54" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||60" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.