The easy to rig, easy to paddle STAR Starlite 13 Standard Floor Raft is a top choice for outfitters. Paired with the NRS fishing frame and stern mount, it has also become the go-to among commercial fishing guides. The Starlite series boats are built to handle the everyday abuse of commercial rafting but have won the hearts of private boaters, too.
- Five-panel symmetrical raft construction with four tube air chambers.
- Heat welded inner seams result in better air retention and hand glued outer seams deliver optimal strength for unmatched durability.
- 4000 denier PVC floor is the thickest in the industry.
- Starlite series floors are raised 4" to prevent drag and improve tracking.
- Overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape, 1000 denier top wear patches, and a 1 mm polyurethane wear patch on the bottom ensures long-lasting durability.
- Features three removable 14" diameter thwarts with Quik-E attachment system.
- Two reinforced nylon handles makes hauling the raft easier.
- Ten double reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings for tying down gear.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Standard floor.
- 5-year retail warranty; 3-year commercial.
|Series: ||Starlite |
|Length: ||13' |
|Width: || 72" |
|Weight: ||89 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||19" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||3 |
|Bow Kick: ||29" |
|Stern Kick: ||29" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||7 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||No |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||39/1000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||62/4000 |
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material: ||39/1000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||1mm TPU |
|Number of D-rings: ||10 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||35" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||54" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||72" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.