With the STAR Outlaw 130 Raft you get a popular size and style boat at a price that can't be beat. So get started on the adventures you've always dreamed of. Fish it, paddle it, or load it with gear for extended trips.
- STAR Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- This versatile 13' Outlaw raft features 18" tubes and a 6'2" width, providing ample carrying capacity along with sporty handling.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 2000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings provide plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Series: ||Outlaw |
|Length: ||13' |
|Width: ||6' 2" |
|Weight: ||118 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||18" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||30" |
|Stern Kick: ||30" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||6 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield C7 & D7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||52/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||52/2000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||68/4000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||12 |
|Number of Handles: ||4 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||37" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||60" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||72" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.