Built big for multiday adventures, the STAR Outlaw 150 Raft can also take on a large paddle crew for day-trip fun. The Outlaw Series boats bring you great design know-how at a price recreationalists appreciate.
- Designed for maximum load capacity, the Outlaw 150's shape gives you great big-water stability, and can easily carry gear for 2-4 people on a multi-day trip.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts for endless adjustability. Remove all the thwarts and add a frame for hauling gear or add a third thwart to increase the paddler capacity to 11.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 2000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- Burly 48 ounce/2000 denier tube material and 62 ounce/4000 denier floor delivers maximum durability season after season.
- A high-pressure pump is recommended to reach maximum rigidity in the floor insert for optimal performance.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear and four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor insert.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Series: ||Outlaw |
|Length: ||15' 1" |
|Width: ||7' 3" |
|Weight: ||153 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||22" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||30" |
|Stern Kick: ||30" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||6 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||52/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||52/2000 |
|Bottom Wear Patch: ||68/4000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||12 |
|Number of Handles: ||4 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||43" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||66" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||94" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.