Day trips with a few buddies to overnighters off-grid, the versatility of the Slipstream 129 fuels the adventure angler’s wanderlust from coast to coast. With the option to fit three anglers, or fewer anglers and more gear, the Slipstream 129 is designed to float pushy rivers, languid streams and everything in between. Sold in ready-to-fish packages, the Slipstreams feature exclusive storage solutions, an internal anchor system and more.
See specs tab for package components.
- Purpose-built for up to three anglers, the Slipstream 129 features a streamlined design with deliberately placed D-rings, handles and valves to reduce weight and eliminate line/hook catch points.
- Whitewater-engineered for ultimate durability with welded seam tube construction and rugged PVC materials, plus bottom and top wear patches.
- Designed for shallow water performance, high-volume tube and floor construction allows anglers to run the riffles or sneak into low-water areas that other rafts can't.
- Three main air chambers plus the drop-stitch floor insert keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- 6" drop-stitch floor provides a super stable platform, eliminating the need for casting platforms.
- Slip-resistant foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet and protects the floor from grit and basic wear and tear.
- Adjustable Slot Rail engineering creates a modular frame that easily adjusts to keep anglers comfortable and the boat balanced for superior rowing performance.
- Ten D-rings provide tie-down points for a frame or gear.
- Molded Thigh Hooks in the bow and stern provide additional support to the front and back anglers.
- Internal anchor system easily controlled from the rower's seat keeps anchor line away from anglers and gear. Includes 3/8" anchor line.
- Rower’s Package (sold separately) also includes a 2:1 assist pulley making retrieving anchors an effortless task, plus a 30lb. Tornado anchor.
- Features high-quality Leafield™ C7 Inflation valves and six self-fabric handles.
- Slipstream Rafts hold a 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Raft Package Contents: || |
- Ultra Durable 12’9” Raft
- NRS Frame Constructiom + Fittings
- Rower’s Low Back Padded Seat
- NRS 8“ Oar Mounts
- Bow Angler‘s Raised Folding Padded Tempress Seat
- Bow Angler Molded Thigh Hook
- Stern Angler Folding Padded Tempress Seat
- Stern Angler Molded Thigh Hook
- Internal Anchor System
- SpinLock Anchor Lock
- 3/8” Anchor Line - 40’
- Dual Rod Holder - Fits (2) 9‘ Rods
- (4) HD Tie-Down Straps
- Super 2 HP Pump
|Weight: || |
|Series: ||Slipstream |
|Length: ||12' 9" |
|Width: ||6' |
|Diminishing Tube Diameter: ||18.5"/16.5" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||0 |
|Bow Kick: ||28" |
|Stern Kick: ||28" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||4 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||52/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||52/2000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||10 |
|Number of Handles: ||6 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||35" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial |
|Notes: || |
- NRS and STAR boats are hand-built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.