$3795 86348.01.100 Overcrowding on popular waterways is an increasing problem. Be part of the solution with the Approach 100, a micro-raft designed to give adventure anglers more access to skinny waters and remote fisheries. With an emphasis on stealth and access, the ultralight Approach redefines the limits of where a boat can take you.
- Purpose-built for stealth, the Approach micro-rafts combine smaller tubes with a thick drop-stitch floor insert to enhance buoyancy, letting it draft in really skinny water.
- Ultra-lightweight design for easy transport. All Approach Rafts can fit in a standard truck bed or atop a Jeep or SUV.
- Whitewater-engineered for ultimate durability with welded seam tube construction and rugged PVC materials plus bottom and top wear patches.
- 4" drop-stitch floor with a slip-resistant foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet, reduces weight by eliminating casting platforms and protects the floor from grit and basic wear and tear.
- Adjustable Slot Rail engineering creates a modular frame that easily adjusts to keep anglers comfortable and the boat balanced for superior rowing performance.
- Ten D-rings provide tie-down points for a frame or gear.
- Three main air chambers plus the drop-stitch floor insert keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Approach Dry Box seat platform provides convenient external trays and internal waterproof storage compartments keeping gear dry, organized, and eliminating tripping hazards.
- A Rower Seat can attach to the Approach Dry Box for added rowing comfort. (Seat not included.)
- Internal anchor system easily controlled from the rower's seat keeps anchor line away from anglers and gear. Includes 3/8" anchor line.
- Rower’s Package (sold separately) also includes a 2:1 assist pulley, making retrieving anchors an effortless task, plus an 14 lb. Tornado anchor.
- Features high-quality Leafield™ C7 Inflation valves and six self-fabric handles.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Raft Package Contents:|| |
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||16"/12"|
|Number of Thwarts:||0|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52 oz/2000D|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52 oz/2000D|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68 oz / 4000D PVC|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||17"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|