The 11'6" Aire Puma combines the agility of an inflatable kayak with the cargo capacity of a raft. It's a great whitewater paddleboat for 2-4 people or a nifty rowing rig for two people and light gear.
- AIRE raft tubes and floors are equipped with bombproof PVC-coated material that's thicker than other brands for superior durability.
- Internal urethane AIREcells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides quick bailing and a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
- The Puma's continuous smooth bottom makes it handle like a kayak or a slick hulled drift boat.
- A narrow width allows the Puma to descend smaller rivers and creeks than more conventional-sized rafts.
- High rocker angles at the bow and stern provide an exhilarating ride on whitewater.
- Whether you're fishing or paddling big rapids, the Puma puts the fun meter in the red zone.
Repair kit included.
|Series: ||Puma |
|Length: ||11' 6" |
|Width: ||5' 6" |
|Weight: ||89 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||18" |
|Diminishing Tube Diameter: ||13.25"/13.25" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||12" |
|Stern Kick: ||12" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||5 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||37/1670 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||37/1670 |
|Number of D-rings: ||10 |
|Number of Handles: ||0 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||29.5" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||48" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||60" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial |