The Aire Wave Destroyer's radically shaped tubes help it blast through waves and holes with style, and its extreme maneuverability makes it one of the quickest cats on the river.
- Tubes only, frame and accessories sold separately.
- The Wave Destroyer's dramatic bow and stern rise improve tracking and maneuverability while helping the boat ride through steep drops, deep holes and big waves.
- This boat is great for the seeking thrills on your favorite day stretch or for traveling light on multi-day trips.
- 22" diameter tubes and 14' length place the Wave Destroyer in the "sports car" category of cats.
- Internal urethane AIRE cells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- An integrated frame chafe strip gives added protection where your frame meets your boat.
- Durable rubberized handles help you comfortably carry this boat to the water.
- Repair Kit included.
|Length: ||14' |
|Weight: ||64 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||22" |
|Bow Kick: ||33" |
|Stern Kick: ||33" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||4 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - B7 |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||37/1670 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||37/1670 |
|Number of D-rings: ||20 |
|Number of Handles: ||4 |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||100" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial |