Size down to level up the fun. When you’re looking for a high-adrenaline, sporty day out with a few select friends, the Tributary 9.5 HD is raring and ready to go. Sized to navigate technical water by paddle power and fit in the back of your pickup.
- The Tributary 9.5 is purely a paddle raft and best accommodates an R2 or R3 crew.
- Tributary rafts are sporty, fun, affordable and built to withstand the rigors of regular river use.
- Construction features include fully welded seams, urethane AIREcells, PVC skin, Leafield™ C7 valves, durable D-rings and incredibly fast self-bailing floors.
- Internal urethane “AIREcell” chambers add durability and make repair fast and easy; access the air chamber by unzipping the external PVC skin.
- Strap-in thwarts sit high in the raft for maximum horsepower and feature the same piano hinge style floor lacing found in all AIRE & Tributary rafts for adjustable placement.
- Standard package includes one thwart and repair kit.
|Series: ||Tributary |
|Length: ||9' 8" |
|Width: ||5' 3" |
|Weight: ||78 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||18" |
|Diminishing Tube Diameter: ||17"/17" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||1 |
|Bow Kick: ||9" |
|Stern Kick: ||9" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||4 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||42/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||42/2000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||10 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||27.5" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||48" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||50" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial |