The Tributary 14 HD is the best of most boaters’ worlds. Big enough for an oar frame and the gear-hauling required on longer trips, yet lithe and nimble enough to dance with the waves or ace a tricky slot move with a team in perfect rhythm.
- Tributary rafts are sporty, fun, affordable and built to withstand the rigors of regular river use.
- Designed to easily rig with an oar frame and haul the gear needed for multi-day trips or ditch the oars for a solid paddle crew.
- Construction features include fully welded seams, urethane AIREcells, PVC skin, Leafield™ C7 valves, durable D-rings and incredibly fast self-bailing floors.
- Internal urethane “AIREcell” chambers add durability and make repair fast and easy; access the air chamber by unzipping the external PVC skin.
- Strap-in thwarts sit high in the raft for maximum horsepower and feature the same piano hinge style floor lacing found in all AIRE & Tributary rafts, for adjustable placement.
- Lace in floor bails water quickly for a safe ride.
- Standard package includes two thwarts and repair kit.
|Series: ||Tributary |
|Length: ||14' 3" |
|Width: ||6' 10" |
|Weight: ||136 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||20" |
|Diminishing Tube Diameter: ||18"/18" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||2 |
|Bow Kick: ||12" |
|Stern Kick: ||12" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||7 |
|Valve Type: ||Leafield - C7 |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||42/2000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||42/2000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||10 |
|Number of Handles: ||4 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||42" |
|Suggested NRS Frame Width: ||66" |
|Maximum Frame Length: ||68" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial |