The Tributary Tomcat Solo is a great entry-level inflatable kayak with high-performance features. Three main air chambers for safety and an inflatable thwart seat for support and comfort. Now with upgraded materials and features.
- A new more abrasion and tear-resistant PVC outer shell, with welded seams, encloses the rugged vinyl AIREcell inner bladder.
- Three chamber hull design for safety.
- Bow and stern covers help shed splash for a drier ride.
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be located where you want it.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- The Tomcat is a stable craft for whitewater paddling, but if you do flip there are handles on the underside that make it easy to flip the boat back upright for a quick reentry.
- 12 pairs of cargo loops for easy attachment of dry bags, thigh straps and other gear and accessories.
- Sturdy handles at bow and stern for an easy carry.
- D-rings on bow and stern for attaching gear or tethering to shore.
- Repair kit included.
- One-year warranty
|Length: ||10' 3" |
|Width: || 36" |
|Weight: ||32 lbs. |
|Load Capacity: ||375 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||11.5" |
|Number of Thwarts: ||1 |
|Bow Kick: ||15" |
|Stern Kick: ||15" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||4 |
|Valve Type: ||Summit II |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||23/1000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||23/1000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||2 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||13" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||1 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial |