The Tributary Strike is a single person inflatable kayak constructed using urethane bladders and welded seams that can be used on day trips or lightweight overnighters. This crossover IK has something for everyone.
- The Strike's unique hull design makes it a maneuverable whitewater boat, as well as calm-water kayak with excellent tracking.
- Tough PVC-coated nylon outer skin, welded seams and urethane AIREcell bladders add to its durable design.
- The bow and stern are upturned enough to deflect waves in whitewater but not enough to be troublesome in the wind.
- It's been redesigned with a beefier bow and stern, plus new comfortable carrying handles.
- The mesh drain holes shed water quicker and keep debris from entering from underneath.
- 12 sets of inner cargo loops anchor the seats and make great gear tiedown points.
- Comfortable Cheetah Chair, with handy back storage pocket, is adjustable and removable.
- Repair kit included.
|Length: ||10' 3" |
|Width: || 37" |
|Weight: ||30 lbs. |
|Load Capacity: ||300 lbs. |
|Tube Diameter: ||10.5" |
|Bow Kick: ||9.5" |
|Stern Kick: ||9.5" |
|Number of Air Chambers: ||3 |
|Valve Type: ||Summit II |
|Self Bailing: ||Yes |
|Type of Material: ||PVC |
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material: ||23/1000 |
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material: ||23/1000 |
|Number of D-rings: ||2 |
|Number of Handles: ||2 |
|Center Compartment Width: ||16" |
|Repair Kit: ||Yes |
|Warranty: ||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial |