Adjust your cooler to the perfect height with NRS Adjustable Cooler Mounts. Using mounts provides you with a solid seating platform for the rower or passenger.
- Each half of the mount is hung from separate 1" NRS HD Tie Down Straps (included), making the unit easily adjustable for height and width.
- Thread the (2) two-foot straps through the back mount and attach to the back rail. This sets the hanging height of the cooler.
- Thread the (2) six-foot straps through both mounts, adjusting the width as necessary, and attach to the front rail.
- The curved aluminum bottom pieces lock the cooler rigidly in place, preventing it from swiveling. Especially good if you're rowing from it.
- When you're using this system in a raft, it lets you keep those heavy items away from the floor, helping to prevent damage.
- Also includes a pair of 6' NRS Loop Straps, for cinching down the lid.
|Dimensions: ||6" length on a side |
|Weight: ||2.5 lbs. |
|Material: ||Aluminum |
|Includes: || |
- (4) Curved aluminum support pieces
- (2) 6' NRS Loop Straps
- (2) 6' NRS Cam Straps
- (2) 2' NRS Cam Straps