With features designed specifically for rescue crews, the NRS Rescue Wetsuit provides our highest level of insulation, while retaining the mobility you need to do your work.
- 3-mm neoprene with Titanium gives you superior heat retention and protection from the cold.
- 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene panels in the shoulders, back and arms greatly increases mobility and reduces binding.
- Full length double-pull YKK® front zipper along with wrist and ankle zippers make this suit easy to get in and out of.
- We've glued and blind-stitched the seams for maximum warmth and comfort against your skin.
- Molded polyurethane knees and shins provide long wear and extra protection.
- The 5-mm neoprene seat provides extra padding and it's covered with ToughTex™ for increased durability.
- Textured raw neoprene friction zones on the sides help lock a PFD in place.
- Reflective lettering and bright yellow panels increase visibility.
- Note: Grizzly Sizing (G-L, G-2XL) is designed with a wider cut across the chest, waist and thighs to fit a broader range of boaters.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Neoprene:||3 mm neoprene torso and legs, 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene arms and shoulders|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Entry Style:||YKK® double-pull front zipper|