At 38 kN, it"s wicked-strong and represents the strongest and most durable design in life safety equipment. Through a precise forging process, material is put exactly where it will render the strongest design possible for a carabiner of its size. Caesar is the lightest aluminum alloy carabiner available to rival the strength of steel.
Each carabiner is individually proof loaded and meticulously hand-inspected before leaving our ISO 9001 factory.
- Keylock nose to prevent unwanted snagging and hang-ups
- Forged from aircraft grade aluminum
- Smooth gate action
- Low cost, high strength qualities perfect for military, law enforcement, work at height, and rescue applications
- Thread design and knurl provide a positive action for secure use with gloves, yet is easy on bare hands.
- Single hand operation
- Vibrant red anodize to aid in corrosion prevention and greater visibility
- Lubricated with a special blend of solvents and waxes designed for penetration, moisture displacement, lubrication, and protection
Weight: 2.5 oz / 70.87 g
Gate Opening: .7 in / 17.78 mm
Length: 4.5 in / 114.13 mm
Width: 2.48 in / 63 mm
Major Axis Strength: 38kN / 8,542 lbf
Gate Open Strength: 11kN / 2,472 lbf
Minor Axis Strength: 8kN / 1,798 lbf