We went back to the drawing board on the G-First and created and even stronger carabiner, all without adding any additional weight. Built as the new workhorse for Fire, Industrial, Rescue, Safety and Tactical industries, the Elite is the world"s strongest D shaped NFPA 2500 (1983) certified aluminum carabiner. Rated to 45kN, this "biner weighs only 4.6 oz. almost 10% lighter than other G-Rated aluminum "biners and less than half the weight of steel carabiners. Whether you"re fighting fires, working at height, saving lives or in a combat zone, the Elite has you covered.
Each carabiner is individually proof loaded and meticulously hand-inspected before leaving our ISO 9001 factory.
- The Elite is the "Big Brother" of the G-First
- The strongest Aluminum D carabiners available the world over
- Keylock nose to prevent unwanted snags and hang-ups
- Visual lock indicator
- Impressive strength to weight ratio
- Smooth inside frame designed to be textile friendly
- Thread design and knurl provide a positive action for secure use with gloves, yet is easy on bare hands.
- Single hand operation
- Anodized to aid in corrosion prevention and greater visibility
- Lubricated with a special blend of solvents and waxes designed for penetration, moisture displacement, lubrication, and protection
Weight: 4.6 oz / 130.4 g
Gate Opening: 1.2 in / 30.48 mm
Length: 5.04 in / 128 mm
Width: 3.07 in / 77.98 mm
Major Axis Strength: 45 kN / 10,116 lbf
Gate Open Strength: 15 kN / 3,372 lbf
Minor Axis Strength: 17 kN / 3,821 lbf
Certification: NFPA 2500 (1983), 2022 ED General Use