Rapidly deployed and easily stowed, the Portable Scene Light EXT brings up to 5,300 lumens to your work area and 84" full extension. 12" more than the original Portable Scene Light.Features:
- C4 LED technology and circuit to provide regulated light output throughout battery life.
- Full extension to 84" with the stabilization legs fully deployed and locked in less than 30 seconds. With its narrow footprint and 84" extension pole, this light goes almost anywhere, from wide open places to tight, confined spaces.
- Three user-selectable outputs:
- High for a super-bright flood beam; 5,300 lumens, 410m beam, runs 4 hours
- Medium for an intense beam and longer run time; 2,500 lumens, 292m beam, runs 9 hours
- Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run times; 1,300 lumens, 215m beam, runs 18 hours
- Cord is built into the pole avoiding snags during deployment.
- Balanced design; lead Acid batteries provide ballast and stability.
- Designed for maximum weather resistance
- Selectable diffuser settings for two beam widths
- Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90 swivel neck allows you to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting
- Sealed lead acid batteries, rechargeable in 10 hours up to 500 times
- Batteries will continue charge while operating directly from an external 12V DC power source when using the remote cord so you can be confident that you will always have a light when you need it
- Indefinite run time when using 12V DC power cord
- Serialized for positive identification
- Includes shoulder strap
LIGHT SOURCE: Six (6) C4 LEDs, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
LENS: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
BATTERY: Two, zero-maintenance 12V, 7.2Ah sealed lead acid batteries. Rechargeable up to 500 times.
ON/OFF: Toggle switch allows operation from internal battery or continuous operation from external 12VDC power source.
- Case Material: High-impact thermoplastic housing. Weatherproof construction. IP67 Rated; Dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Designed to resist 45mph winds in all directions with head fully extended
- Dimensions (Retracted): 22" L x 6.5" W x 11" H | 55.88 cm x 16.5 cm x 27.9 cm
- Head Diameter: 6.7" | 17 cm
- Weight: 25.5 lbs | 11.3 kg with batteries
- Light Output:
- High: 5,300 Lumens, 410m beam at 31,000 Candela
- Medium: 2,500 Lumens, 292m distance at 20,000 Candela
- Low: 1,300 Lumens, 215m at 11,000 Candela
- Run Time:
- High: 4 Hours
- Medium: 9 Hours
- Low: 18 Hours
- Red and green LEDs provide charge status feedback
- 10 Hour charge to 90% battery capacity with continuous trickle charge to maximize battery capacity
- Batteries will continue to charge while operating directly from an external 12V DC power source when using the remote cord
- AC charger also included to continued use.