Get the best of the original SAKAandthe best of the SAKA Mini in the SAKA-mini-MAX! This floating knee ascender is the most versatile and efficient available. Climb with your SAKA mini-MAX v2 as a mini or as the MAX, and take your tree-climbing to the next level!
New to V2, the tether no longer velcros around the bungee.
The SAKA mini-MAX v2 uses the same great ascender as the original SAKA, with progressive tooth pattern and a rope friendly spring. Will work on common Arborist Climbing Rope sizes, from 9mm to 13mm.
- Super-stretch bungee with Dyneema cover & solid rubber core improves performance and wear-resistance
- Non-load-bearing doubled bungee stiff tether for quick rebound and easy bungee replacement on the MAX
- The load-bearing tether is adjustable to meet any reasonable stride or climbing conditions
- Elastic-sock" on the tether stows away excess bungee cord
- The mini-MAX is easily stored; the mini is so compact it can be carried in a pocket!
- Weighs only 10oz!
- Part of a rapid ascending system
- 2' of super stretch bungee, solid rubber core and Dyneema cover for strength and wear resistance
- 2-5 pound pull. (3 pounds at 18 inches of pull)
- 2' of 5/8" webbing adjustable for any reasonable stride or size of climber
- Simple to adjust
- An elastic-sock" on the tether stows away excess bungee
- Load bearing buckle designed and built just for the SAKA mini
- Compact for easy storage when not in use
- Uses the original SAKA ascender with progressive tooth pattern and rope friendly spring.
- Comes with two small, 4kN rated carabiners andone 22 kN carabiner
- Works for climbers of all sizes, no need to choose between lengthor foot attachment
- Free Bungee replacement is available (if somehow yours is broken or destroyed)