Blue Moon is an 11.7mm tree climbing rope from Yale Cordage. Blue Moon combines the lightweight characteristics of 11mm ropes and the more conventional sizing of the climbing lines. Blue Moon features the exact same construction as the popular Poison Ivy climbing rope- with an attractive Blue, Red, and Black color scheme. This rope comes supplied with a tight eye splice.
- Competition Grade.
- Smooth cover for mechanical ascension
- Lowest elongation results in minimal bounce
- Smaller diameters are also favorable for recreational climbers
- Features Yale"s-Tite-Braid" cover that virtually eliminates cover milking.
- Braided filament polyester core creates a firm rope that provides superior working-flex service life without work hardening.
Average Breaking Strength:6500 lbs.
Working Load Limit:650 lbs.
Weight:6.5 lbs per 100'
Knotted Strength:4800 lbs.